Why gnome-session is not found in a full-installation of cygwin?

Hi,

I've post the message below to cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com but got no reply yet. I post this message to this list since I need your help urgently. Sorry for this.

I successfully download and install cgywin on my windows xp profesional system. I choose to install everything (at select packages page, I choose "All, Install").

I prefer GNOME as the window manager but gnome-session is missing, this is weird as I've already installed everything.

Hope someone help me with the issue, thanks!

Lianqing