Lynx hides keyboard input

Hello,
When I use lynx and quit it, I can't see anything when I write on
keyboard, only bash responses. HEre is attached a cygcheck -c output.
I've tried to change cygwin version and lynx version without result. The
problem began when I updated lynx (didn't do it for a long time before
it).
I have to write exit or ctrl-d as a blind (ie. without "seeing" the
result, I am blind computer user and use jwas for windows to "see"
results).
When restarting the bash shell, it shows my keyboard input as long as I
use lynx and stop it. The same happens when I use ctrl-z to suspend it.
AFter that I can't get it  back by writing fg, it shows lynx and comes
back to dollar prompt.
I have windows 98 SE.
Thanks in advance for help
Markku