ssh login and SMB drive

Hallöchen!

I've running an sshd on a Cygwin system.  If I start Bash, I can see
a remove drive on a Windows Server mounted at /cygdrive/t/.  So far,
so good.

Unfortunately I can't see this drive when logging in from a Linux
machine via ssh.  I suspect the reason is that the drive is password
protected, and the password is not my login password.  Every time I
log in (via the orinary Windows login screen) I have to enter that
password.

Can I put this password somewhere so that Cygwin can mount it, even
when I'm accessing it from outside?  Thank you!

Tschö,
Torsten.

--
Torsten Bronger, aquisgrana, europa vetus            ICQ 264-296-646