PanhandleGateway.com -- Your Gateway to WV's Eastern Panhandle

cygwin@sources.redhat.com - I saw your e-mail address on a web site and I
thought you may want to know about this new site;
http://www.PanhandleGatway.com.  The site has just started, you may have
even seen the press release that went to the Martinsburg Journal, Frederick
Post, Hagerstown Herald, or Winchester Star and other local papers.

PanhandleGateway.com provides a free platform for the community to
communicate, advertise, do business locally, and connect with people of
similar interests.

The website enables registered users to submit free Classified Ads, submit a
business listing in the Yellow Pages, post News articles, add their events
to the Community Calendar, and much more. This is combined with great
features such as the Message Board, weather conditions, and coupons from
local businesses to be a one-stop community bulletin board.

The Yellow Pages, Coupons, Shopping, and Dining Guides help promote the
Panhandle?s resources and even save people money.  Best of all, the site is
COMPLETELY FREE to users.

When you get a chance, login (http://www.PanhandleGateway.com) and see what
it has to offer--I think you will like it.

I hope this email wasn't too obtrusive, I won't bother you again.

Mark