Re: BUG: ualarm(0,0) not clearing ualarms

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 12:58:14PM -0700, Jerry D. Hedden wrote:
> From: Christopher Faylor <email address deleted>
>>
>>Thanks for the test case but I don't see any difference in operation
>>between cygwin and linux when I run it:
>
>I know that Perl version of the bug occurred on both my work computer
>(Win2K) and home computer (WinXP) both using the lastest Cygwin DLL.

I'm not really interested in the Perl version of the bug.  I thought that
the test case which you forwarded demonstrated the problem.

>The C code I sent, produced the bug on my work computer.  I'll try my
>home computer this evening.  Is it possible that something in my
>environment is the problem?

I don't know what it would be, if so.

Btw, please don't use raw email addresses in the body of your messages
and please *attach* the cygcheck output.  Don't just include it inline
in your message.

cgf