RE: How Can I Use the FtpCommand Function with Cygwin?

Thanks for your reply, but the makefiles that I'm using do use .lib
files, and things are following PC rather than unix conventions, and I
am already getting wininet.lib, because other stuff that is working
comes from there.  So, I believe the answer is that wininet.lib is just
out of date on my PC, because FtpCommand is relatively new.  There are
two approaches that I'm going to try, although I haven't tried either
yet.

One is that I found the same exact question on the web, which you can
also find by searching for "wininet.lib" and "FtpCommand unresolved
symbol", and the answer gave instructions for downloading a newer
version of the "platform SDK".  This person said that his version had
been from 2003, which wasn't new enough.  (Mine is from 1998.)  So, I
may try that, although other people who use the same makefiles will then
all have to update their PC's the same way.

The other possibility is that I'm going to try looking at the source
code for ftp on Cygwin.  I think the same functionality that I'm trying
to implement with FtpCommand had to work in Cygwin's ftp before
FtpCommand was available, so maybe it will show another way of doing it.