RE: How Can I Use the FtpCommand Function with Cygwin?

On 14 February 2006 17:35, Tischler, Ron wrote:

> [...]

"My makefiles are using the wrong input files"

"Well, get them to use the correct input files"

"But I don't want to change them.  Tell me how to use the wrong files
instead."

<smacks self across forehead with large wet fish in sheer despair>

    cheers,
      DaveK