Re: How Can I Use the FtpCommand Function with Cygwin?

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 06:07:11PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
>On 14 February 2006 17:35, Tischler, Ron wrote:

Actually, it's "But I don't want to change them because that's too
complicated.  Please engage me in a days-long back and forth email
discussion so that I can avoid this complication and painstakingly
figure out how to avoid changing my makefiles."

><smacks self across forehead with large wet fish in sheer despair>

Indeed.

cgf