chere suggestion

I was just wondering how you get programs added to the Windows Explorer
'Open with...' menu, and thought this might be a good addition to chere.  I
would like to add xemacs, gvim, notepad, etc., to this menu.

I know, PTC and all that, but if someone out there knows how to do it, I'm
sure they could do it faster.

Though the functionality is similar to chere, it doesn't really fit with the
name.  Perhaps a separate utility?

Cary