mod_perl 2.0.2 + Apache 2.0.55 on Cygwin Win2k3

I have an application that is based on Apache::ASP. Apache::ASP requires
Apache2::porting and Apache2::compat to be in the startup.pl.

Everything is working very well. I some how got mod_perl to build and
running with out a segfault. This is good. The issue is when startup.pl
is called, either from the command line or within apache I get this
error:

[Wed Feb 15 13:47:49 2006] [error] Can't load
'/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8/cygwin/auto/Apache2/ServerUtil/ServerUtil.dll' for module Apache2::ServerUtil: No such process at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8/cygwin/XSLoader.pm line 68.\n at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8/cygwin/Apache2/XSLoader.pm line 30\nCompilation failed in require at /u01/startup.pl line 4.\nBEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /u01/startup.pl line 4.\nCompilation failed in require at (eval 2) line 1.\n

>From the command line:

$ /u01/startup.pl
Can't locate object method "server" via package "Apache2::ServerUtil"
at /usr/li
b/perl5/site_perl/5.8/cygwin/Apache2/porting.pm line 41.
Compilation failed in require at /u01/startup.pl line 5.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /u01/startup.pl line 5.

Suggestions?

I have also have this some what working on native Win32 install of
perl/apache/mod_perl. but apache goes into some sort of loop, eating
memory and a kill is required, but this is random and only after some
load testing.

I have also sent this to the mod_perl.

--
Jason Czerak (Jason.Czerak@minn.PPDi.com)

This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email
messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential or
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or a person
responsible for delivering this transmission to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and
that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return email
and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading
or saving in any manner.