Re: chere suggestion

Igor Peshansky wrote:
>FWIW, I use the "Send To" menu with the following shortcut for vi:
>
>C:\cygwin\bin\run.exe /bin/rxvt.exe -display :0 -T vim -vb -sr -j -fn
>00 -bg black -cr white -fg LightSteelBlue1
>"-b&h-lucidatypewriter-medium-r-normal-sans-0-0-14-14-m-0-iso88
>59-2" -e /usr/bin/vim
>
>(I used to have more args there, but run now has a 20-argument
>limit -- sigh!).

I was able to add my own 'edit with xemacs' action, but couldn't get the
cygpath right without calling a separate script.  Plus, I had to add this
action to every file type I wanted - a big pain!  It doesn't look like yours
is doing anything with the paths - does it just work?

I'll have to play with that some.  How did you get it under the 'send to'
menu?

Thanks,

Cary

P.S. Here's my first attempt:

new action: Edit with xemacs
Application: C:\cygwin\bin\run.exe C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe --login -c
'wxemacs "%1" '

which calls this simple script (wxemacs):
  arg=$(cygpath -am "$*")
  exec xemacs "$arg"

I copied some of this from my xemacs shortcut, perhaps it's not all needed,
but it's nice to have xemacs running with the full environment set.