Problems using Solaris mapped drive

I just updated cygwin and my Solaris mapped drive no longer works
properly. If I create a directory I cannot remove it. I just get
permission denied. If I try and copy a file I get the "skipping file
'filename' , as it was replaced while being copied" error. The Solaris
machine is running 5.9. I am running cygwin 1.5.19-4. I have seen some
chatter on the copying error message but it wasn't clear if this related
to the same problem I have encountered. I tried reverting to 1.5.18-1
and snapshot cygwin1-20060206.dll neither of which helped. Here is the
output of the getvolinfo tool in case that helps. My other remote drives
and local drives seem to work fine. Ideas Appreciated.
				Thanks,
					James

rootdir: l:\
Volume Name        : <.>
Serial Number      : 37093646
Max Filenamelength : 128
Filesystemname     : <NTFS>
Flags:
  FILE_CASE_SENSITIVE_SEARCH  : TRUE
  FILE_CASE_PRESERVED_NAMES   : TRUE
  FILE_UNICODE_ON_DISK        : FALSE
  FILE_PERSISTENT_ACLS        : TRUE
  FILE_FILE_COMPRESSION       : FALSE
  FILE_VOLUME_QUOTAS          : TRUE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_SPARSE_FILES  : FALSE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_REPARSE_POINTS: FALSE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_REMOTE_STORAGE: FALSE
  FILE_VOLUME_IS_COMPRESSED   : FALSE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_IDS    : FALSE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_ENCRYPTION    : FALSE
  FILE_NAMED_STREAMS          : FALSE
  FILE_READ_ONLY_VOLUME       : FALSE

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you
are not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are
not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.