Re: cygwin logfile do not find iostream fopen no such file or directory

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006, Elin Aronsen wrote:

> Actually, I started out on my laptop and I have not done more than
> installing cygwin. But cygwin logfile complains about not finding
> fopen: no such file or directory, please see attached cygcheck and
> logfile. What can the reason be ?

FYI, you have just sent 1.5M of stuff to about 1000 people.  And it was
all in vain, since the message you are asking about is harmless, and has
been fixed in the latest setup snapshots.  In the future, it's best to not
attach setup logs unless they are requested, and even in that case, attach
them in compressed form.  This doesn't apply to the cygcheck output, of
course, which should be sent as an uncompressed text attachment.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/

that!" -- Rostand, "Cyrano de Bergerac"