Re: "have you looked into rebaseall?"

Dave Korn wrote:

>   Absolutely so.  I reckon doing a proper rebaseall that includes the oracle
> dlls should make a noticeable difference.

This is important.  The rebaseall script only knows about DLLs installed
via setup.exe.  So, you will need to provide a list of any additional
DLLs that you want rebased, with the -T argument.

I haven't been following this thread all that closely, but are we
talking about allocating a single large contiguous memory region?
Because if you try to allocate it all at once then the DLL layout will
matter, but if it's done as a series of smaller allocations then this
should be irrelevant.

Brian