Re: cygwin scp -r fails

I'm seeing the same issue. I just updated all installed cygwin packages thru
installer, but problem remains.

test:

open an xterm..
$ which ssh
/usr/bin/ssh
$ mkdir test
$ echo "test" > test/test.dat
$ scp -r test remotehost:~/
$ ssh remotehost ls -l test
total: 0

The directory gets created on remotehost, but no files are copied. I've seen
another post on Google groups about this here:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.security.ssh/browse_thread/thread/9ae6327826efc433/

-Andy