Re: cygwin1.dll possible bug

Gland Vador wrote:
Eric Blake wrote:
What about the newest one?

I have tried almost all snapshots available on this page. I went until the oldest in order to track on which snapshot it broke.

The newest one doesn't work for me. When I launch a dos batch file in the bash, it tries to execute it line by line and not calling the cmd.exe.

Warning: this is a "me too" message. For those of your emotionally sensitive to this type of message, you should probably just skip this message.

This is something that I've noticed about the newer snapshots too, running .bat files dies on "@ECHO" command not found (and every other DOS batch file construct).