Hanging at GetModuleFileName in inside_kernel function

Hi,

Well, for my particular hang issue cygwin is hanging inside the inside_kernel function on the GetModuleFileName call. I tracked this down by adding debug statements (strace.prntf) until I got to the point where the debug print before GetModuleFileName would appear and the ones after it didn't. This is consistent. Each hang is happening at this spot.

However, this doesn't explain what is happening, but only where.

I also observed that the times it hung were the only times inside_kernel was actually called.

I'm still trying to get more information.
Peter

p.s. using cygwin snapshot 1.5.19-20060205.