Snapshot report - ssh error

Hi All...

With the latest snapshots (2/22, 2/20 and possible 2/19, not sure about 2/19 and have not tried any before that) I get an error in my application log like the following after each interactive ssh session loggs off.

sshd: PID 2928: syslogin_perform_logout: logout() returned an error.

There are no other adverse symptoms...otherwise the snapshots work fine.

Prior to the above snapshots, I was using the current released cygwin1.dll, and did not see this log message.

I am running XP SP2 and can provide a cygcheck and any other data if needed.

Thanks,

...Karl