Re: Cygwin Bash shell on Windows 2003 Server not working

Eric,

Thanks for the reply.

I have run the cygwin install 3-4 times after removing everything. But
I still get the same error. And the installation package downloaded
from cygwin website works fine on one of my Windows XP machine.

You have pointed out an error - > > Not Found: sh

Can I copy this or install this from some other installation package?
Or is there any other way I can install cygwin?

Thanks.

Nitin