Re: sed: 4.1.5 breaks libtool generation

Pavel Holejsovsky wrote:
One incompatibility of 4.1.5 is that sed no longer works correctly with CRLF-style files on binary mounts. For example, 's/^$//' script no longer filters out empty lines if they are CRLF terminated, but works OK for LF terminated lines. However, I'm not sure whether this causes the problem described above.

I'm sorry, my example script was of course wrong, correct one to demonstrate the problem is e.g. '/^$/d'

Pavel