mod_perl2 apache2

Hi,

I tried to compile mod_perl2 for apache2 in cygwin but got some errormessages.
I tried 2 ways one with download of the sources from apache.org one via the cpan utility
Can someone give me some hints how to compile it under cygwin btw. which dependencies should be met?

CYGWIN_NT-5.1 ****** 1.5.19(0.150/4/2) 2006-01-20 13:28 i686 Cygwin

CPAN output:
---
/usr/bin/tar: Read 4608 bytes from - mod_perl-2.0.2/t/response/TestAPI/slurp_filename.pm

Removing previously used /home/lila/.cpan/build/mod_perl-2.0.2

CPAN.pm: Going to build P/PG/PGOLLUCCI/mod_perl-2.0.2.tar.gz

no conflicting prior mod_perl version found - good.

Next we need to know where the 'apxs' script is located. This script provides a lot of information about the Apache installation, and makes it easier to find things on your system. Normally it's located in the same directory as the 'httpd' executable.

If you don't yet have Apache installed you can build Apache against the Apache source code, but you won't be able to run the test suite (a very important step). Therefore you may want to install Apache before proceeding.

Please provide a full path to 'apxs' executable (press Enter if you don't have it installed):

Please provide the location of the Apache directory: /usr/sbin [ error] Unable to open /usr/sbin/ap_release.h: No such file or directory [ error] Unable to determine server version, aborting. [ error] Please specify MP_APXS or MP_AP_PREFIX.

---
I don't have such apxs util before i install apache13. When I give the path for apache2 /usr/sbin he gives me last error messages and that I should specify a prefix.
Error message is similar to the one when I build from scratch. The source is downloaded via setup.exe and already patched with the one offered in /usr/src.