Need Help with Setting Up Local Mirror/Custom Package

Hello,

Has anyone on this list set up a local mirror with a custom package?

We're releasing a commercial solution soon that depends on a few command-line utilities like grep (we're not using the cygwin.dll at all), and don't want our Windows users worrying about selecting packages.

I've read the following:
http://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-server.html

but since I'm used to the Mac GUI, the task of setting up a local mirror is admittedly beyond my expertise, so if anyone would be willing to offer assistance in helping us set up a local mirror and custom setup.ini, we'd be happy to make a donation to the cygwin cause.

Please contact me privately if interested.

--
Regards,

Sean Mills
Grantwood Technology, LLC