This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Need Help with Setting Up Local Mirror/Custom Package
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 20:49:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: Need Help with Setting Up Local Mirror/Custom Package
- References: <021601c63c57$efa5ce40$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Dave Korn wrote:
On 28 February 2006 04:06, Michael Banks wrote:
We're releasing a commercial solution soon that depends on a few
command-line utilities like grep (we're not using the cygwin.dll at all),
How is 'grep' going to work without using the cygwin1.dll?
Doesn't it come with a -mno-cygwin switch too? There's one for gcc. Where's
the consistency with these tools? Somebody better alert the Cygwin Standards
and Practices Office!
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html