This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Need extended information about Cygserver.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:56:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: Need extended information about Cygserver.
- References: <loom.20060301T103619email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mar 1 09:41, Riche C wrote:
> Does anyone know if it's possible to use cygserver with another programming
> language or where to find extended information about the service Cygserver?
> I have done a program with cygwin that uses IPC and I also have a second
> program written in .NET, those two program needs to communicate with each
> other through IPC.
That won't work. Cygserver's IPC functionality can only function
correctly with Cygwin applications.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html