This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: what is "download incomplete"?
- From: "Angel Tsankov" <fn42551 at fmi dot uni-sofia dot bg>
- To: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 15:40:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: what is "download incomplete"?
- References: <02da01c63d33$95aa24e0$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
On 01 March 2006 13:09, Angel Tsankov wrote:
(http://cygwin.com/acronyms#PPIOSPE please Angel, thanks!)
On 01 March 2006 12:54, Angel Tsankov wrote:
When I try to install g++ 3.4.4 I get a "Download Incomplete" message.
What does it mean?
It means the download did not complete and setup timed out. Try a
Hmm, this happens with at least 4 mirrors, but anyway, I'll try some more...
Precisely which package is it? And are you trying to get source as well as
the binaries? I've just downloaded (without installing) the gcc-3.4.4-1
packages for gcc, gcc-core and gcc-g++ from ftp.mirror.ac.uk without any
I tried to download w/ or w/o installing the gcc-g++ 3.4.4-1 package from ftp.mirror.ac.uk and it failed. Btw, I connect to the
servers via a non-transparent HTTP proxy. Might this be the problem and if so, why whith this specific package only?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html