This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.19-4 and gnu make 3.80-1 causes popup console windows from child make processes
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 14:36:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: 1.5.19-4 and gnu make 3.80-1 causes popup console windows from child make processes
- References: <02e701c63d49$8a10c6a0$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <4405F6B1.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 12:32:01PM -0700, Paul wrote:
>I'm also happy I joined the list in time to see the post about
>CYGWIN=error_start! I've been cussing about cygwin's lack of useful core
> file for ages (i.e., I can't do gdb core and then bt to see a stack
>trace with symbols and parameters). Using error_start should help!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html