This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Querying the LIB environment (from g++) don't work with current cygwin.dll (1.5.19-4)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 12:34:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: Querying the LIB environment (from g++) don't work with current cygwin.dll (1.5.19-4)
- References: <4406C9AD.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mar 2 11:32, Kai Benndorf wrote:
> Hi all,
> i can't query the LIB environment variable from C++ code, compiled with
> g++, with GetEnvironmentVariable, as demonstrated in the appended, small
> example program. Other variables (e.g. PATH could be retrieved without
> problems). The example program queries LIB and prints it out. The output
> i received is an empty string.
Cygwin -> POSIX -> getenv.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html