This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libgii1-1.0.1-1, libgii1-devel-1.0.1-1 and libgii1-input-x-1.0.1-1
- From: Peter Ekberg <peda at lysator dot liu dot se>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 00:07:36 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libgii1-1.0.1-1, libgii1-devel-1.0.1-1 and libgii1-input-x-1.0.1-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
A new version of 'libgii' is available for download. It is an upstreams
bugfix release, but also includes a packaging fix to enable debugging.
- Look at GII_DEBUGSYNC instead of GGI_DEBUGSYNC
- Update doc/README.directx to help MinGW users configure properly
- input-mouse: ignore undefined bit in IMPS/2 protocol. Now buttons
- input-quartz: make mouse moving and mouse wheel work properly
- buildsystem: include/ggi/system.h is no longer (unintentionally)
distributed. It disturbed out of tree builds.
- buildsystem: libtool update / fixes
- Prevent (broken) loading of dynamic modules if linking with static libgg.
- Fix internal bugs in configuration parsing, which prevented the ".include"
directive to work properly.
- gg-tree(3): RedBlack tree fixes
- Fixed signal based scheduler so that it finds the ggtick executable even
if configuring with the default prefix. Bug reported by Rodney Lamb.
For a brief description of these packages, see http://cygwin.com/packages/ .
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Run setup.exe to install or update the libgii1 packages.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list. I would appreciate it if you would use the mailing list
rather than emailing me directly.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html