This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libggiwmh2-0.3.1-1, libggiwmh2-devel-0.3.1-1, libggiwmh2-display-x-0.3.1-1 and libggiwmh2-samples-0.3.1-1
- From: Peter Ekberg <peda at lysator dot liu dot se>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 00:08:56 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libggiwmh2-0.3.1-1, libggiwmh2-devel-0.3.1-1, libggiwmh2-display-x-0.3.1-1 and libggiwmh2-samples-0.3.1-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
A new version of 'libggiwmh' is available for download. It is an upstreams
bugfix release, but also includes a packaging fix to enable debugging.
- Cleanup properly on failure in ggiWmhInit
- buildsystem: libtool update / fixes
For a brief description of these packages, see http://cygwin.com/packages/ .
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Run setup.exe to install or update the libggiwmh0 packages.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list. I would appreciate it if you would use the mailing list
rather than emailing me directly.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html