This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: windows services in CygWin
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:44:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: windows services in CygWin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mar 8 11:20, Emiel Janssen - Van Boxtel Software BV wrote:
> I want to monitor all the processes that are running on Windows 2003 and
> CygWin with a script (cobol).
> When you use the top command you only see the processes running under
> Is it possible to show both CygWin and Windows processes, so i can
> monitor them both with a script under CygWin.
Not with top which utilizes Cygwin's /proc interface which in turn only
has information about Cygwin processes.
Try pslist from www.sysinternals.com.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html