This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: python 2.4 idle not working
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 12:07:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: python 2.4 idle not working
- References: <440E5B42.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
sam reckoner wrote:
the following is the error message I get when I try to run idle. Below
that is the cygwin diagnostic. Any help is appreciated.
Wrong list. I've redirected any replies to the proper list. Please remove
cygwin-apps from the recipient list if you use Reply-all.
Looks to me like you need to rebase. Check the Cygwin Python README. I
may be wrong but I think it talks about this.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html