This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using uw-imapd over secure 995 with cygwin -- Cant seem to get it working
- From: René Berber <r dot berber at computer dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 12:59:39 -0600
- Subject: Re: Using uw-imapd over secure 995 with cygwin -- Cant seem to get it working
- Openpgp: url=ldap://keyserver.pgp.com
- References: <440F17E4.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
René Berber wrote:
> inetd is an on-demand server, so it's not strange that nothing is listening to
> ports 993 and 995, what is strange is that something is listening to ports 110
> and 143.
Wrong statement, sorry, of course inetd should be listening.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html