This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [BUG] rename("symlink", "regular_file") has weird results
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 16:31:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [BUG] rename("symlink", "regular_file") has weird results
- References: <440F5C73.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mar 8 22:36, Max Bowsher wrote:
> Suppose "foo.tmp" is a symlink, and "foo" is a regular file.
> Calling rename("foo.tmp", "foo") results in the very bizarre situation
> where, as far as Cygwin is concerned, there are TWO files called "foo"
> within the same directory.
Should be fixed now in CVS.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html