This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.3.22] "bash: /dev/null: No such file or directory": Cygwin error on Windowx Xp Embedded
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 12:55:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: [1.3.22] "bash: /dev/null: No such file or directory": Cygwin error on Windowx Xp Embedded
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Alessandro Balvis wrote:
> I installed the TinyOS package, that include the Cygwin 1.3.22, on a
Whatever problem you are seeing, I don't think anyone here is interested
in troubleshooting a version that is three years and two dozen releases
out of date. Numerous things have changed in those three years.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html