This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: curses.h location in cygwin install?
- From: Tony Richardson <richardson at evansville dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:22:10 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: curses.h location in cygwin install?
- References: <200603101638.k2AGcvSC026667@tremex.ucdavis.edu>
Robin Lin <rslin <at> ucdavis.edu> writes:
> I'm trying to use the curses library, and I can't seem to locate where the
> curses.h file is. I've tried to reinstall the curses packages several
> times, and I still can't locate the file. It's just not where everyone
> says it should be (\usr\include\ncurses). I don't even see an ncurses
> folder, yet I can run the ncurses tests/demos just fine, so it must be
Have you installed the libncurses-devel package? It's in there.
By the way, a search (in this case, for curses.h) at
http://cygwin.com/packages/ goes a long way toward resolving
these types of issues.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html