This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin can't find anything...
- From: "Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:19:07 -0600
- Subject: Re: cygwin can't find anything...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I recently installed cygwin (switching over from
MinGW) and I seem to be having some compile errors.
For example, when I went to compile zlib for a program
I'm going to run, I got the following:
zlib is already available as a Cygwin package, so just use that.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html