This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: d_ino support in latest snapshot.
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:03:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: d_ino support in latest snapshot.
- References: <op.s5152n0b1zjec7@nehwon> <20060313211100.GB9240@mdssdev05>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Ed Peschko wrote:
I've been trying to compile tcsh, and apparently for some reason 1.5.19-4 doesn't
support d_ino. I also understand that this is temporary, that 1.5.20 *will*
support it. So, when is 1.5.20 due out? And barring that, does the current daily
snapshot of cygwin compile tcsh cleanly?
It should. Try it and find out. :-)
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html