This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with Pascal compiler
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:58:31 -0800
- Subject: Re: Problem with Pascal compiler
- References: <009601c6485e$91ab82e0$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Dave Korn wrote:
> And when we look at
> we see there's no crtbegin/end at all. I'm guessing that these two .o files
> were supposed to move from gcc-core to the gcc-gpc package in between 3.3.3
> and 3.4.4, that the 3.3.3->3.4.4 gcc upgrade helper package removed them prior
> to installing the new ones, but that for some reason gcc-gpc has stayed at
> 3.3.3 and there's no new version with the crtbegin/end files in
> /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-cygwin/3.3.4 available yet.
IIRC gpc has not been ported to 3.4, so if you want to use it you have
to use the gcc 3.3 packages for everything.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html