This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Uninstall, cleanup, reinstall
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 23:09:03 -0800
- Subject: Re: Uninstall, cleanup, reinstall
- References: <1651713509.20060316222432@Menschel.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Robert Menschel wrote:
> Any ideas on how to completely remove cygwin so the machine can have
> it properly installed again?
You need to take ownership of the files if you can't delete them. This
is mentioned in the FAQ.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html