This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: signal is not delivered to the handler
- From: "D.Pageau" <dpageau at infodev dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:28:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: signal is not delivered to the handler
- References: <BAY102-F1419989AED32B053AE39DABD0E0@phx.gbl> <20060206050928.GA15260@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
I have an issue with lrzsz-0.12.20.tar.gz compiled on cygwin 1.5.19-4
where lrx never timeout when xmodem error occured (hangs forever).
It look related to what Michael as reported. I have compiled test.c
from Michael: Same result where second signal is not delivered. So I
have checkout cygwin from cvs and build cygwin1.dll 1.5.20(0.155/4/2)
wich solved Michael issue but infortunatly lrzsz still hangs.
It look like read() should exit on SIGALRM but it's not the case.
else if (Verbose > 5)
vstringf("Calling read: Readnum=%d ",readline_readnum);
readline_left=read(readline_fd, readline_ptr, readline_readnum);
lrzsz available here:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html