This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
1.5.19-4 g++ error: can't find entry point in cygwin1.dll
- From: Anton Korneev <tosha_korneev at tut dot by>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 05:08:16 +0200
- Subject: 1.5.19-4 g++ error: can't find entry point in cygwin1.dll
- Reply-to: Anton Korneev <tosha_korneev at tut dot by>
Today I try to use last version of cygwin (1.5.19-4) and g++ for
cygwin (3.4.4-1), and I take a strange error.
When I compile any program, appears the window with report on error:
cc1plus.exe - Entry Point not found
The procedure entry point _impure_ptr could not be located in the
dynamic link library cygwin1.dll.
But, with the old versions (1.5.16) I don't have such problem.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html