This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: chmod not working after setting ntsec in CYGWIN environment variable
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 12:05:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: chmod not working after setting ntsec in CYGWIN environment variable
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Terrence Brannon wrote:
> terrence@perl2 ~/.ssh
> $ export CYGWIN=ntsec
In addition to what Dave and Eric already mentioned, "ntsec" is the
default behavior (and has been for many years) so setting "CYGWIN=ntsec"
does essentially nothing.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html