RE: sshd and network share permissions

On 06 April 2006 16:01, Joseph Hetrick wrote:

> 	I've set cygwin sshd up according to the following (which seems to be
> what is posted to the list at various intervals).
>
> http://pigtail.net/LRP/printsrv/cygwin-sshd.html

  Well, if you've read those posts, you'll also have read the follow-ups,
won't you, and so you'll already have known before you even sent that post
that you aren't going to get an answer here, won't you, and so it isn't really
clear why you even bothered to finish the post and send it, is it?

    cheers,
      DaveK