php-5.1.2 on Cygwin

Can anybody give me some references, link, manual, anything to how to get running
php-5.1.2 plus apache-2.2.0 on Cygwin? how to get a successful make and make install of php on Cygwin? I followed the instructions on the third link below and I've compiled but make
install fail with the next error:

chmod 755 /usr/local/apache2/modules/libphp5.so
chmod: cannot access `/usr/local/apache2/modules/libphp5.so': No such
file or directory
apxs:Error: Command failed with rc=65536
.
make: *** [install-sapi] Error 1

Clearly the script can't find the file libphp5.so that wasn't created with make for any reason that I can't determine. A thousand apologies if this subject was explained on another post or if this is the wrong place to post this subject but I'm tired to try without much luck to get a working developer enviroment on Cygwin with PHP... I follow this three links applied to php-5.1.2 and apache-2.2.0 and none solved the problem...
* http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-php5-on-cygwin-t660732.html#a1755192
* http://www.chuonthis.com/tips/2005/05/31/php-apache-and-cygwin/
* http://us3.php.net/manual/en/install.unix.apache2.php
Any help will be appreciated...