Re: GNUS and cygwin

Adrian Lanz writes:

> It works for me. The solution was:
>
> - disable McAfee's on-access scan
>
> - as this is no solution on a permanent basis, do:
>
>   - open "VirusScan console"
>   - open "access protection properties"
>   - edit "prevent mass mailing worms from sending mails"
>   - add "emacs.exe" to the list of "excluded processes"
>
> That's it! Adrian.

Thanks for the quick reply!!
I still have problems, I get an error "error (Spawning child process)" when
it is trying to read my account. I added the file cygwin-mount.el and some code
in .emacs which I found on the net but it didn't help.
Does your .gnus.el look like mine? Do you have any other software installed?

Anders