Re: LFTP Version 2.6.10 is very old

Andrew Schulman wrote:
The current version of LFTP available in Cygwin seems to be V2.6.10, which
is very old now (December 2003!). The current version is 3.4.4, from April 2006. Any chance of this being updated, or me being pointed in the right direction to do it myself?

I also use and like lftp, so if the current maintainer has gone AWOL, I'd be willing to take over the package and issue an update.

Last I heard, lftp was "up-for-grabs". You could check the archives of the cygwin-apps list to see if I missed an update. Corinna has been the one managing this list. But she won't be able to correct me if I'm wrong for a few weeks. So I'd say, if you're interested, go for it.

Holliston, MA 01746