Re: rvxt-20050409-1 console problem

Sven Köhler wrote:

> So if there is that nice thing called run, that avoids creating a
> console, do we still need the "close the console"-code inside rxvt?

Quite the contrary, the console hiding code was just added by Chuck to
the recent rxvt refresh so that the extra step of using "run" would no
longer be necessary, or at least this was my understanding.

Now in theory without "run" it will still be impossible to avoid the
very brief flicker of a console window before it is hidden, so I suspect
"run" will never really go away.

Brian