This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Package: cygport-0.1.93-1
- From: Bob Rossi <bob_rossi at cox dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 14:03:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Package: cygport-0.1.93-1
- References: <446D1BCE.email@example.com>
> However, you do understand correctly. I'm attaching the .cygport and
> source patch that I've used to build cgdb for Cygwin Ports.
> Just put these files together in a directory, cd there, then:
> cygport ./cgdb-0.6.2-1.cygport download almostall
OK, this worked great.
> To retrieve the sources and build them. Then just add your README and
> setup.hint to cgdb-0.6.2-1/CYGWIN-PATCHES, rerun the pkg phase, and
> you're set to go.
I created a setup.hint for the first time. I don't have a README, is
this required? What's the command to 'rerun the pkg phase?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html