Re: 1.5.19-4: sshd: "child_copy: linked dll data write copy failed" after computer reboot (Windows 2003 Server SP1)

Hi René,

The note about Windows 2003 Server and ssh-host-config I noticed but ignored,
because the reasons for doing this mentioned there were obviously different
from my problem. Either you have a permission to do something or not, but not
only sometimes (after simply restarting the service).
I will check your recommendation ASAP.

The main reason for using the LocalSystem account instead of a different one
is that I want to allow interactive applications to appear in Windows, which
isn't definitely allowed by cygrunsrv and probably generally in Windows with
a separated sshd account.

Thanks,
RK