visualization app crashing on non build host

Hi,

I've built two medical visualization tools (register and Display from
MNI, Mcgill) under cygwin. These tools both use opengl, glut, netcdf
and a couple of MNI developed libraries. They both build and run on my
cygwin machine. However when I move to other hosts, Display fails
immediately with a stackdump while register seems to work fine. When
installing on other hosts I'm including cygwin1.dll and glut32.dll in
the same directory as the applications. I haven't found any reference
to this sort of problem, but suspect that I might be missing something
simple.

Does anyone have suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

All the test hosts are running XP pro. The libraries reported by cygcheck are:

$ cygcheck ./Display.exe

.\Display.exe
 C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll
   C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.DLL